Honey & Mumford Learning
Styles Questionnaire (LSQ)
We all have preferred ways of learning and learn better from some activities than others. The tried and tested Learning Styles Questionnaire (LSQ) will help you become a better all round learner.
There are two versions of the LSQ, the 80-item which is the original questionnaire and 40-Item.
- Ideal for people who want a more comprehensive questionnaire (i.e. 20 items per style instead of 10)
- Better for a longer session where there is time to explore learning styles and the suggestions for action in more depth
- More appropriate for people who can relate to the business references
- More likely to appeal to traditionalists who want to use the original Honey & Mumford questionnaire.
- Ideal as an initial introduction for people who have not previously given much consideration to how they learn
- Useful if time is at a premium - the questionnaire takes less time to complete and score
- Helps people stay focused - there are fewer suggestions for action to choose between
- The wording is concise and better suited to a more diverse audience.
Which format is best for you?
The LSQ comes in 3 different formats:
- Hardcopy booklet - 80-item booklet or 40-item booklet
- Online "Pay as you go" - 80-item or 40-item
- Online Licence - More information and pricing.
Please note we are unable to supply these booklets to North America.
To purchase please refer to www.hrdqstore.com
Read Peter's Blog in
Peter writes a fortnightly blog for People Management magazine. Click here to read Peter's latest blog.
Our library of 15 training manuals consists of invaluable titles such as Coaching for Managers and How To Chair Meetings Effectively. These are ideal for training sessions as you can legally photo-copy whatever you like
Free seminar with Peter Honey
Join Peter Honey as he explains the learning cycle, how the LSQ can measure one's preferred style of learning and how, by creating an environment for self-directed learning, managers can boost team effectiveness.
Fri Sept 19 | 10am-1pm | 80 Strand, London
Subscribe to our free e-newsletter
TalentLens News contains articles, offers and updates on our full range of products used in Learning and Development and training.
At Peter Honey Publications we focus on learning and behaviour - the two single most important contributors to excellent performance. Click here to read our Customer Testimonials.
"One of the most helpful books you'll ever read"
Peter Honey's latest book, Strengthen your Strengths, focuses on ways to enhance your self-management skills to help you motivate yourself, manage your time, manage unwanted stress and take responsibility for developing yourself.
"This is one of the most helpful books you'll ever read. If you really want to perform at your best I don't know of a better way to start".
- Professor Robin Stuart-Kotze, author of Performance: The secrets of successful behaviour