101 ways to develop your people, without really trying!
Every workplace is riddled with development opportunities - but they often go unnoticed and under-utilised. This paperback shows how to exploit everyday opportunities that don't take a lot of organising and don't wreck the budget. Without question, every manager should have a copy!
This book will help any manager at any level, within any organisation to develop their people, using normal work activities to enhance people's learning in order to improve their effectiveness. It offers a goldmine of practical help and advice on 101 pertinent topics.
What are the Benefits?
- It provides help in short, manageable sections with highly practical advice
- It covers a wide range of subjects that can be referred to as and when required
- A short questionnaire enables people to evaluate their attitudes about developing people, to give them a starting point
- Implementing the suggestions creates a wealth of other knock-on benefits for individuals and their organisations
- Suggestions are carried out as part of people's everyday working activities, which helps them both to develop and to complete their everyday tasks.).
If you would like to purchase this product, please download this order form and fax or email it to us using the details on the form.