Learning Styles Questionnaire (40-item) - Booklet
Author: Peter Honey
For more information read the Buyer's Guide.
Until now the 40-item version of the famous Honey & Mumford Learning Styles Questionnaire (LSQ) has only been available to do online or as a Licence to Print.
Originally developed as part of our online Learning Series it has proved so popular that we have produced a user-friendly workbook containing the questionnaire, score key and a wealth of supporting information - everything a learner needs in 54 pages.
For people who have not previously given much consideration to how they learn this is an ideal introduction.
Advantages of the 40-item Questionnaire
- Ideal as an initial introduction for people who have not previously given much consideration to how they learn
- Useful if time is at a premium - the questionnaire takes less time to complete and score
- Helps people stay focussed - there are fewer suggestions for action to choose between
- The wording is concise and better suited to a more diverse audience.
What are the Benefits?
- Knowing your preferred style(s) of learning enables you to benefit more from a whole host of activities that have an impact on your personal development
- The booklet helps you become a more effective all-round learner from experience, which impacts upon many things, from your effectiveness at work to your general well-being
- The questionnaire is interesting to complete and gives you real insights into yourself and other people
- The booklet helps you to produce a personalised development plan.
There is no VAT on booklets. Carriage will be added.
If you would like to purchase this product, please download this order form and fax or email it to us using the details on the form.