Peter Honey's 21 Questionnaires for Personal Development
Author: Dr Peter Honey
For more information read the Buyer's Guide.
Everyone needs to take responsibility for their own development, but people are often hesitant because they don't know how to begin. This manual solves the problem. It has twenty-one tried and tested do-it-yourself questionnaires, complete with score keys and practical development suggestions. There is enough here to keep everyone intrigued and gainfully on the development trail for many a year.
Building on the success of Peter Honey's Manual of Self-assessment Questionnaires this action-oriented manual will help people to understand and evaluate their approach to work and the people they work with.
All the favourite questionnaires from the original have been retained and updated and eight new questionnaires have been added, covering critically important subjects such as delegation, managing change, valuing diversity and effective meetings.
The manual also boasts 21 new guides, to help trainers and consultants incorporate the questionnaires into the best possible skills training programmes. Each guide explains the purpose of each questionnaire, the target population, when and where to use it, and essential preparation.
What are the Benefits?
- It has a winning combination of proven, updated favourites and important new subjects
- It covers a wide range of topics that can be used over and over again in a number of ways
- The Trainer Guides make it easy to incorporate the material into training programmes and save time and effort creating programmes from scratch
- It gives people fascinating insights and motivates people to make changes to their behaviour
- It has positive implications for individuals, organisations and their customers.
If you would like to purchase this product, please download this order form and fax or email it to us using the details on the form.