Learning Styles Questionnaire (80-item) - Booklet
Authors: Peter Honey and Alan Mumford
For more information read the Buyer's Guide.
We all have preferred ways of learning and learn better from some activities than others. This comprehensive booklet provides individuals with all the tools they need to identify their preferred learning style(s), to select learning opportunities that suit stronger style(s) and to develop weaker styles.
Supersedes Using Your Learning Styles (1995) and The Learning Styles Questionnaire 80-item published in September 2000.
Important Note: If you have used The Learning Styles Questionnaire (80-item version) before, it is important you are aware of the key changes we have made to the 2006 edition.
- More comprehensive "Suggestions for Action" - now based on each indivdual question.
- The Questionnaire has been re-numbered to make the Score Key easier to use.
What are the Benefits?
- Knowing your preferred style(s) of learning enables you to benefit more from a whole host of activities that have an impact on your personal development
- The booklet helps you become a more effective all-round learner from experience, which impacts upon many things, from your effectiveness at work to your general well-being
- The questionnaire is interesting to complete and gives you real insights into yourself and other people
- The booklet helps you to produce a personalised development plan.
There is no VAT on booklets. Carriage will be added.
If you would like to purchase this product, please download this order form and fax or email it to us using the details on the form.